Since 1992, NAFCU's Board of Directors has met yearly with Federal Reserve Board members to discuss issues of mutual concern affecting the credit union community. NAFCU produces a written report for each session detailing the latest issues and trends affecting credit unions and the impact of Fed actions, including:
- Credit union financial condition
- Regulatory issues facing credit unions
- Credit union service to members and use of federal reserve services
- Important legislative issues facing credit unions
- Other critical topics of the year
Data is power! Help us help you by participating in NAFCU research surveys. The more participants we have the more helpful our reports are for you.
If you are a NAFCU member looking for your emailed survey link, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.