On-Demand Webcast Available Until April 10, 2014
One purchase gives your entire credit union unlimited access to this webcast until the above expiration date.
Open to all credit unions, regardless of membership or charter type!
NCCOs who submit an affidavit of attendance for this webcast to email@example.com will receive 1.5 continuing education units.
The new CFPB’s mortgage rules run an astounding 3,507 pages. Don’t have time for that much reading from the CFPB? Join us for this webcast, part of the CFPB Mortgage Reform Webcast Series, to learn how these new rules impact home-equity lines of credit (HELOCs), without reading a document the equivalent of reading War and Peace (only 1,455 pages) more than twice. NAFCU’s Director of Regulatory Compliance Steve Van Beek, Esq., NCCO, will explain which new requirements apply to HELOCs and – just as importantly – which do not.
- An in-depth look at the new requirements impacting HELOCs and an outline of the steps your credit union must take to comply
- A succinct listing of the effective dates of the new rules impacting HELOCs
- Comprehensive resources from NAFCU that explain the scope and applicability of all seven of the CFPB’s recent final mortgage rules to help your credit union determine which of your other mortgage products will be impacted
Industry Leading Speaker:
Steve Van Beek, Esq., NCCO
Director of Regulatory Compliance, NAFCU
Steve Van Beek is responsible for all aspects of NAFCU's compliance assistance program and compliance-related products and services. He previously served as regulatory compliance counsel at NAFCU, where he assisted credit unions with a variety of compliance issues, addressed regulatory topics at NAFCU events and authored compliance articles for NAFCU publications, including the popular NAFCU Compliance Blog.
Who Should Attend?
- Compliance, legal, paralegal, attorney and risk staff
- Senior management
- NAFCU Certified Compliance Officers (NCCOs)
- Lending and loan officers
- Mortgage and real estate officers
- Loss prevention/mitigation and fraud staff
- Education and learning staff
- Operations staff
- Quality control staff
- Employee development/ HR and training staff
NAFCU's webcasts include live streaming video and audio of the presenters along with presentation slides and downloadable handouts. You can easily submit your questions to the presenters at any time and there is no dialing in over the phone! The audio and video stream directly through your computer.
|NAFCU Member (Webcast Only)
|NAFCU Member (Webcast + CD)
|NAFCU Nonmember (Webcast Only)
|NAFCU Nonmember (Webcast + CD)
On-demand webcasts are available for up to 12 months after the live broadcast and are included in the registration fee.