On-Demand Webcast Available Until March 6, 2014
One purchase gives your entire credit union unlimited access to this webcast until the above expiration date.
Open to all credit unions, regardless of membership or charter type!
More details of this rule discussed in the August 21, 2013 webcast. Learn more.
NCCOs who submit an affidavit of attendance for this webcast to firstname.lastname@example.org will receive 2 continuing education units.
With the recent announcement by the CFPB to change qualified mortgages, credit unions will be expected to restructure every qualified mortgage document that exists within their credit union. This major internal overhaul will take time to implement, and will require involvement by credit union compliance officers, managers and operations staff. Join us for this webcast, part of the CFPB Mortgage Reform Webcast Series, for an in-depth look into how you can ensure that your credit union complies with these changes by the time system testing begins.
Featuring highly-acclaimed NAFCU speaker and credit union attorney, Andy Keeney, this webcast will provide a comprehensive analysis of critical changes, deadlines and potential pitfalls. Keeney will also provide a framework for creating a task force and best practices to get you through the changes to come.
* Special note: If your credit union offers 1st mortgage loans, participation is imperative.
- Details of the new underwriting guidelines, loan reviews and loan approvals
- An understanding of the new debt-to-income ratio requirements
- Analysis of qualified mortgages with balloon payments
- How these new regulations will impact every aspect of a credit union’s operations
- Special exemptions for refinancing non-standard mortgages
- Best practices and checklists to help your credit union navigate through this complete overhaul of qualified mortgages
Industry Leading Speaker:
Andy Keeney, Esq.
Partner, Kaufman & Canoles
Andy Keeney is a nationally-recognized credit union attorney currently serving as the general counsel for numerous credit unions. He is a top speaker at industry events and recently spoke at NAFCU’s Regulatory Compliance Seminar where he received rave reviews. For over 30 years, Keeney has been representing credit unions. His practice involves a range of commercial real estate services from mortgage lending and closings to representation of credit unions in connection with the leasing or purchase and/or sale of commercial real estate.
Who Should Attend?
- CEO, presidents and senior management
- Compliance, legal, paralegal, attorney and risk staff
- NAFCU Certified Compliance Officers (NCCOs)
- Lending/loan officers
- Mortgage and real estate officers
- Education and learning staff
- Branch officers and managers
- Operations staff
- Quality control staff
- Research staff
- Employee development/ HR and training staff
NAFCU's webcasts include live streaming video and audio of the presenters along with presentation slides and downloadable handouts. You can easily submit your questions to the presenters at any time and there is no dialing in over the phone! The audio and video stream directly through your computer.
|NAFCU Member (Webcast Only)
|NAFCU Member (Webcast + CD)
|NAFCU Non-Member (Webcast Only)
|NAFCU Non-Member (Webcast + CD)
On-demand webcasts are available for up to 12 months after the live broadcast and are included in the registration fee.