Participation in NAFCU's Webcast Subscription is easy. After you subscribe, you will receive an email confirmation and will be automatically registered for every NAFCU webcast in 2014. To participate, simply follow the instructions below.
- You will receive an email the day before each of the live webcasts that includes the URL and password to access each live and on-demand webcast.
- Login to each live webcast a few minutes before the scheduled start time.
- The webcast is designed for you to see and hear the presenters in the video window on the left side of the screen, and see the presentation slides on the right side of your screen.
- Handouts: Once you login, you will have access to the presentation handouts. At the top right hand corner of the screen, you will see “Click Here for Handouts.”
- On-Demand Webcast: After each webcast, you will be able to view the on-demand version with the same link provided to you the day before each webcast. The on-demand version will be available for up to one year after the date of the live broadcast.
For help logging in and viewing webcasts, please see our webcast viewing FAQs.