Preferred Solution: Telecommunications Expense Management Consulting Services
Founded in 2005, Integrated Communications Consulting Services (ICCS) is one of the country's leading technology and telecommunication brokerage firms managing communication services for thousands of clients. ICCS has been recognized as a top performing Master Agent by AISG/Equinox Communications, EarthLink Communications, Windstream, XO Communications, and Birch Telecom.
ICCS offers a FREE consultation. This includes analyzing your credit union's telecommunications bills to provide an analysis of cost savings. Typical ICCS customers save an average of 27% on their telecommunication expenses annually. The analysis details a customized solution with multiple telecom carrier options. We provide complete project management for smooth transition and will help you eliminate unused or unnecessary services.
Learn how to cut excess and unused services from your telecommunications bills »
Our strategic partner relationships enable us to nationally deliver critical business and cloud communication technology solutions. Credit unions benefit through competitive service level agreements, better pricing, and award-winning customer support. Our solutions include:
1. Cloud Services: Purchasing, managing and maintaining IT infrastructure can be time-consuming and expensive. Having any part of that technology fail could be devastating to a credit union. Our services include: Virtual Servers, Disaster Recovery, Hosted PBX, and Video Conferencing.
2. Managed Services: Managed Internet Service is intended for credit unions of all sizes that can't afford downtime, especially where unexpected outages can affect member services and cost major revenue. Our services include: Managed Router, Managed Firewall, and Server Colocation.
3. Voice Services: ICCS provides a wide range of cost-effective, dependable voice products designed specifically for credit unions. Our services include: Business Lines, Long Distance, and Audio & Web Conferencing.
4. Internet & Data: Designed specifically for business customers, Broadband high-speed Internet provides low cost, high-bandwidth access to create a fast, reliable connection. ICCS offers competitive prices, a range of business-class download speeds form which to choose, and high-quality, local 24/7 customer support.
5. Colocation: ICCS provides secure, controlled, and scalable data centers with a wide array of options that can be customized to fit your specifications. Your credit union benefits in several ways:
- Scale up or down without being concerned with infrastructure constraints
- Lower capital and maintenance expenses driven by a reduction in internal needs
- Decrease in operating costs
- "State-of-the-art" data center design and industry expertise