Oct. 4, 2012 – NCUA’s regulatory modernization initiatives and examiner staff reallocations – announced at NAFCU’s Annual Conference in July – will be among the key issues covered in an NCUA town hall webinar today for credit unions, hosted by agency Chairman Debbie Matz.
The free webinar, set for 3 p.m. Eastern time, will feature updates on:
- credit union industry performance;
- NCUA’s low-income credit union eligibility initiative;
- NCUA’s regulatory modernization initiative;
- corporate credit union resolution;
- the Office of National Examinations and Supervision; and
- recently finalized and proposed rules.
During the live webinar, participants will be able to type in questions about any topic of interest relating to the credit union industry. Participants also may email questions in advance to WebinarQuestions@ncua.gov. The subject line should read “Matz Town Hall Webinar.”
While the webinar is free, registration is required. The webinar will be archived and available about two weeks later. For technical questions about accessing the webinar, please call the Office of the Chief Information Officer at 703-518-6440.