Feb. 14, 2013 – NAFCU lobbyists will have credit unions’ regulatory burden concerns in mind as they monitor today’s Senate Banking Committee hearing on Dodd-Frank Act implementation.
Today’s hearing is titled “Wall Street Reform: Oversight of Financial Stability and Consumer and Investor Protections.” Hearing witnesses listed are:
- CFPB Director Richard Cordray;
- Treasury Under Secretary for Domestic Finance Mary Miller;
- Federal Reserve Board Gov. Daniel Tarullo;
- FDIC Chairman Martin Gruenberg;
- Comptroller of the Currency Thomas Curry;
- Securities and Exchange Commission Chairman Elisse Walter;
- Commodity Futures Trading Commission Chairman Gary Gensler.
The hearing is slated for 10:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m.