Feb. 28, 2013 – The digital edition of the March/April issue of The Federal Credit Union magazine, NAFCU’s award-winning bimonthly magazine, is now available on NAFCU’s website.
Provided as a NAFCU member benefit, the digital edition offers readers an enhanced way of accessing the same vital information that TFCU magazine offers six times a year. The print edition will arrive soon in NAFCU members’ mailboxes.
Inside you’ll learn:
- how credit unions are dealing with the unintended consequences of the CFPB’s action;
- what banks and credit unions are doing to spur innovation and competition;
- how NAFCU is advocating for top legislative priorities amidst challenges in Washington;
- important lessons from credit unions on using social media;
- about NAFCU’s 2013 Marketing Award winners.
In addition, this issue’s Compliance Central examines recent violations cited by the CFPB. Management Insight looks at management strategies from a Generation Y perspective.
Any questions related to TFCU magazine should be directed to NAFCU Senior Writer and TFCU Editor Rick Taylor at 703-842-2277 or email@example.com.