Jan. 31, 2013 – A special January discount on all 2013 NAFCU conferences and seminars expires tonight, so credit unions will save substantially by getting their registrations in now.
This discount is in addition to the early registration discounts listed for each event. “NAFCU conference participants rated our events top in the industry last year,” said Lisa Cox, NAFCU’s director of events and education. “We plan to raise the bar even higher in 2013.”
To get this discount, use the coupon code NEWYEAR with all registrations. The discount is available on all nine of the association’s major events. They are:
- Technology & Security Conference, Feb. 26-28 in Austin, Texas
- Strategic Growth Conference, March 12-14 in New Orleans
- Regulatory Compliance School, March 18-23 in National Harbor, Md.
- CEOs and Senior Executives Conference, April 24-26 in Sonoma, Calif.
- Credit Union Board of Directors and Supervisory Committee Conference, May 15-17 in Asheville, N.C.
- Annual Conference and Solutions Expo, July 9-13 in Boston
- Congressional Caucus, Sept. 8-11 in Washington
- Management and Leadership Institute, Oct. 7-11 in Philadelphia
- Regulatory Compliance Seminar, Oct. 22-25 in Nashville