Lisa Bodell keynotes Strategic Growth Conference
Oct. 31, 2013 – Lisa Bodell, award-winning author of the book “Kill the Company,” will provide the keynote address at NAFCU’s 2014 Strategic Growth Conference, slated March 4-6 at the Marina del Rey Marriott in Venice Beach, Calif.
“Bodell’s strategic foresight and innovation will provide attendees with techniques they can adopt quickly to create bottom-line value for their credit union,” said Dan Berger, NAFCU’s president and CEO. “Competition in the credit union industry is at an all-time high, so now is an imperative moment for credit unions to learn innovative growth strategies to stay ahead and yield maximum results.”
Bodell is the founder and CEO of futurethink, and has devised training programs for innovators at leading companies such as 3M, GE and Johnson & Johnson. Each attendee will receive a free, signed copy of Bodell’s book.
Conference attendees will also hear from:
• Chris Brown, president and CEO of RateGenius Inc.;
• Craig Capp, director of performance consulting of St. Meyer & Hubbard;
• Jeff Chesky, president and CEO of Insuritas;
• Tim Harrington, CPA, author, consultant and national speaker of T.E.A.M. Resources;
• Mark Hudzik, CDO of Member One FCU;
• Sundeep Kapur, digital strategist, author and speaker;
• Matt McCombs, president and COO of DHCU Community CU; and
• Steve Richman, national spokesperson, sales trainer, marketing manager and consultant of Genworth Mortgage Insurance.
Conference highlights include two half-day workshops to help credit unions boost their e-commerce and improve sales and member value with integrated communications; the Business Solutions Showcase, featuring cutting-edge solutions to build credit union services and product development programs; and a look at costs and benefits of rebranding, with a focus on merging credit unions.
The conference is open to NAFCU members and nonmembers. Early registration savings end Nov. 22.
NAFCU 2014 Strategic Growth Conference
Keynote speaker Lisa Bodell