NCUA, CFPB update webcast savings end today
April 30, 2014 – Early-bird savings end today on NAFCU’s May 7 webcast on regulations coming from NCUA and CFPB, including NCUA’s risk-based capital proposal and CFPB’s new international remittance rule.
Mike Coleman, PJ Hoffman and Alicia Nealon are the May 7 webcast speakers.
The webcast, “NCUA & CFPB Updates: What You Need to Know, Now,” will begin at 2 p.m. Eastern May 7. Credit unions can save $100 on the webcast registration price if they register today.
Mike Coleman, NAFCU’s director of regulatory affairs, and PJ Hoffman and Alicia Nealon, NAFCU’s regulatory affairs counsels, will present the May 7 webcast. Additional topics will include, among others:
- NCUA’s supervisory focus for 2014;
- the Home Mortgage Disclosure Act;
- NCUA’s recent final rule on stress testing;
- NCUA’s proposed rule regarding association common-bond; and
- CFPB’s supervision of payday loans and lenders.
NAFCU’s on-demand webcasts are available for up to 12 months after the live broadcast and are included in the registration price.
May 7 webcast