Annual Conference and Solutions Expo in 25 days
Shown: NCUA Board Chairman Debbie Matz speaking at the 2013 Annual Conference in Boston.
June 26, 2014 – Credit union representatives from around the country are set to gather in Las Vegas for NAFCU’s Annual Conference and Solutions Expo 25 days from now, but today is the last day to secure special rates on accommodations at The Venetian.
Headquartered at The Venetian, this year’s conference will provide attendees with information and tools they can take home and put to work in enhancing their operations and member service. Registration can be made up to the date of the event, which takes place July 22-26, but NAFCU-negotiated room rates expire today.
This year’s Annual Conference features:
- 40 educational breakout sessions addressing credit union operations, industry and market trends and key issues (including data security, risk-based capital, interest-rate risk);
- general sessions giving a high-level look at marketplace and national economic issues affecting credit unions and their communities;
- a small-credit union roundtable discussion and special forums for credit union CEOs, directors, chairs and senior management;
- the Defense Credit Union Summit;
- the Solutions Expo featuring top credit union solutions providers (and Credit Union Solutions Theaters with educational sessions led by NAFCU Services Preferred Partners);
- the Annual Awards ceremony honoring the Federal Credit Unions of the Year, Professionals of the Year, CEOs of the Year and Volunteers of the Year in two credit union asset-size categories.
The NAFCU Annual Business Meeting is slated July 22. Learn more.
NAFCU's Annual Conference and Solutions Expo
Travel and accommodations