Webcast tomorrow to highlight NCUA, CFPB regs
May 6, 2014 – NAFCU’s regulatory affairs team will review regulations coming from NCUA and CFPB, including NCUA’s risk-based capital proposal and CFPB’s new international remittance rule, in a panel discussion during tomorrow’s webcast, “NCUA & CFPB Updates: What You Need to Know, Now.”
Mike Coleman, PJ Hoffman and Alicia Nealon are the May 7 webcast speakers.
Wednesday’s webcast will begin at 2 p.m. Eastern.
Mike Coleman, NAFCU’s director of regulatory affairs, and PJ Hoffman and Alicia Nealon, NAFCU’s regulatory affairs counsels, will present the webcast. Additional topics will include, among others:
- NCUA’s supervisory focus for 2014;
- the Home Mortgage Disclosure Act;
- NCUA’s recent final rule on stress testing;
- NCUA’s proposed rule regarding association common-bond; and
- CFPB’s supervision of payday loans and lenders.
NAFCU’s on-demand webcasts are available for up to 12 months after the live broadcast and are included in the registration price.