Understanding the policies, procedures and requirements
of credit union regulations just got easier.
Try NAFCU's Online Training for Credit Union Boards and New Staff for as low as $35 per training course with access for
your entire credit union for one full year!
Get essential training for your credit union board and new employees in one, convenient package. NAFCU's Online Training program covers important education for board members, including Bank Secrecy Act, risk management and financial literacy training to satisfy the NCUA financial literacy recommendations. In addition, the new staff training courses give your recent hires a jump start into the world of credit unions.
- New courses for Bank Secrecy Act, financial literacy and fiduciary duties training.
- Crucial risk management training to help you understand NCUA's expectations in managing risk.
- Updated easy-to-use training website to easily access training courses, outlines, instructions, supporting documents and FAQs.
- Unlimited access for your entire credit union for one full year.
- Affordable pricing based on the size of your credit union.
- Easy-to-digest courses (most are 40-minutes or less!)
- Training Certificates for Bank Secrecy Act and financial literacy awarded for completion of appropriate training courses.
- Optional testing & record documents to help benchmark trainees' understanding of the material – recently revised and updated!
- Full transcripts of the content that can be used to document training with your examiner.