Webcast subscription deadline extended due to the increasing number of new
credit union rules and regulations!Subscribe now to save over 45%.
New to NAFCU Webcasts?
Get a sneak peek of a recent
Part I: Inside the CFPB's Mortgage Proposals
September 5, 2012
NAFCU's unlimited webcast subscription provides your credit union with an excellent way to ensure your staff has access to the latest credit union education year-round – all from the comfort of their own office! With a minimum of 20 webcasts planned for 2013, we will be covering the hottest industry topics, including top-rated credit union compliance education.
NAFCU's annual webcast subscription package includes:
- NEW in 2013! The can't miss CFPB Mortgage Reform Webcast Series.
- Unlimited access to all 20+ live and on-demand webcasts for your entire credit union at an over 45% discount.
- Free copies of webcasts on CD upon request.
- As new rules and regulations arise, hot-issue webcasts added to the lineup are included in your subscription.
- Live Q&A with the experts, including NAFCU’s top-rated compliance team.
- Participation in live polling, giving you a first-hand look into the opinions and thoughts of your peers.
- NCCO credits for NAFCU Certified Compliance Officers who attend any compliance-related webcasts.
- BSA and Financial Literacy training certificates of attendance for qualifying webcasts.
Have you already purchased webcasts this year? Contact NAFCU’s Member Service Center at 800-344-5580 or firstname.lastname@example.org to apply your 2013 webcast registration purchase towards the cost of your credit union’s unlimited webcast subscription.