The National Association of Federal Credit Unions expects all subscribers and users of its systems and Web site to comply with United States Copyright Laws. Under appropriate circumstances, repeat infringers will have their access to our systems and Web site terminated.
If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied and is accessible on this site in a way that constitutes a copyright infringement, you may notify us by providing our copyright agent with the following information, consistent with the requirements of 17 U.S.C. ' 512(c)(3):
1. The electronic or physical signature of the owner of the copyright and the person authorized to act on the owner's behalf.
2. A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed and a description of the infringing activity.
3. Identification of the location where the original or authorized copy of the copyrighted work exists, for the example the URL on the Web site where it is posted or the name of the book or publication in which it has been published.
4. Identification of the URL or other specific location on this site where the material that you claim is infringing is located; you must include enough information to allow us to locate the material.
5. Your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address.
6. A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
7. A statement by you under penalty of perjury that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
Our agent for notice of claim of copyright infringement on this site can be reached as follows:
Anthony Demangone Senior Vice President and COO National Association of Federal Credit Unions 3188 10th Street North Arlington, VA 22201-2149 Telephone: (703) 842-2278 Fax: (703) 522-2734 E-mail: email@example.com