Regulatory Compliance Counsel, NAFCU
NAFCU (Arlington, VA) seeks Regulatory Compliance Counsel to provide members with accurate, timely and comprehensive assistance in various regulatory compliance matters.
- law degree and bar membership;
- strong research skills;
- excellent oral and written communication skills;
- ability to handle multiple tasks, set priorities, attention to detail, and organize workflow with minimal supervision.
The ideal candidate:
- Likes to improve things, always leaving processes, people, and places better than s/he found them.
- Is enthusiastic and positive, always seeing the best in colleagues, business partners and members, and striving to help them in any way possible.
- Isn’t afraid of failing, but is deathly afraid of not trying.
- Understands that trade associations are businesses that need to make money; understands the need to grow revenues; and is driven to accomplishing that goal.
- Works hard and plays hard, and isn’t afraid of getting their hands dirty.
To apply, email resume with cover letter and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. EOE.