If you're ready to put your creative copywriting skills, attention to detail, and love for analytics to good use in a fast-paced and fun working environment, NAFCU is looking for you. This intermediate-level marketing position will be responsible for development and execution of marketing campaigns to meet the association's sales goals for products, services and education programs.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing.
- Minimum 2 years' marketing experience.
- Exceptional communication skills. Talented copywriter with the ability to write engaging copy for print, the Web and email.
- Exceptional editing, proofreading and research skills.
- A good eye for design and the ability to give clear design direction.
- Goal-, detail-, and results-oriented; extremely organized; and motivated.
- Knowledgeable about social media channels (blogs, LinkedIn, Twitter, others) and capable of effectively leveraging them for B2B content.
- MS Office proficient, intermediate Excel and PowerPoint.
- Entrepreneurial, outside-the-box thinker - thrives on finding a better way!
- Ability to prepare cost and revenue projections, analyze pricing structures, and develop short and long term goals.
- Exceptional interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
Might Also Have:
- B2B and financial services experience.
- Proficiency in Google Analytics a plus.
- Knowledge of iMIS and Informz a plus!
The ideal candidate:
- Is a self-starter and likes to improve things, always leaving processes, people, and places better than he or she found them.
- Is enthusiastic and positive, always seeing the best in colleagues and members, and striving to help both in any way possible.
- Isn't afraid of failing, but is deathly afraid of not trying.
- Understands that trade associations are businesses that need to make money; understands the need to grow revenues; and is driven to accomplishing that goal.
- Works hard and plays hard, and isn't afraid of getting their hands dirty.
To apply, email resume, cover letter and at least one writing sample to email@example.com. EOE.