Meetings Assistant, NAFCU
NAFCU (Arlington, VA) seeks a Meetings Assistant to provide support to division, which includes coordination of events, educational content, exhibits and webcasts; education and certification programs as well as conference registration; shipping and data entry. The ideal candidate has a college degree; good attention to detail; solid organizational skills; motivation and drive; demonstrated proficiency in computer-based technology and Microsoft Word and Excel; exceptional interpersonal skills; ability to multi-task and work both independently and as part of a team. This position offers excellent opportunity for growth!
At NAFCU, we have an unbridled enthusiasm for serving our members and their mission, and we are looking for a passionate, strategic, and forward-thinking individual who is ready to deliver the association's brand promise and value proposition.
To apply, email resume with cover letter and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. EOE
Marketing Manager, NAFCU Services Corp.
NAFCU Services seeks a well-rounded, savvy client-focused marketing manager to manage and implement a variety of thought leadership and content-based partner marketing programs and bring fresh insight and ideas to our partners’ marketing efforts. You will be responsible for working closely with our Partners to position them as thought leaders in their respective industries, building their credit union brand, and generating leads for them through our extensive content marketing program. A strong client orientation is essential.
- Implement content-based marketing programs from start to finish. Consult with partners to develop story themes, content, and timelines. Develop copy for variety of uses, including blog posts, web pages, emails, direct mail, press releases, and social media channels. Develop scripts for and produce webcasts, webinars, and podcasts. Use variety of voices and styles to ensure content is educational in nature, appealing, and useful to audience/channel.
- Conduct research and other projects to create content. Work with partners to develop white papers, articles, and case studies.
- Analyze and provide Web analytics and other performance measurements to partners. Track, measure, and report on posted content. Ensure content is well-performing and make adjustments as needed for improvement.
- Promote partners and their solutions at NAFCU events and initiatives. Look for opportunities to cross-promote with NAFCU. Leverage social media channels for B2B content to promote content developed with partners. Ensure partners are represented where appropriate.
- Manage other promotional activities, including print and online advertising. Includes media buying and negotiation, obtaining/developing and delivering the creative, and overseeing partner advertising placement.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing/Communications/Business.
- 5+ years marketing, consulting, and/or agency experience. B2B and credit union or financial services experience a plus.
- Exceptional writing, editing, proofreading, and research skills.
- Experience working with c-suite executives.
- Entrepreneurial, outside-the-box thinker—thrives on finding a better way!
- Goal-, detail-, and results-oriented; extremely organized; and motivated.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize a must.
- Strong interpersonal and client relations skills.
- Proficient at using Google and other analytics to report results.
- Knowledgeable about social media channels (blogs, LinkedIn, Twitter, others) and capable of effectively leveraging them for B2B content.
- MS Office proficient, intermediate Excel and PowerPoint. CMS and CRM a plus.
- Interested in learning about new marketing mediums, new industries/business models.
To apply, please email cover letter, resume, writing sample, and salary requirements to email@example.com. EOE.