Preferred Solution: Shipping Services
Founded in 1907 as a messenger company, UPS has grown into a multi-billion-dollar corporation by focusing on the goal of enabling commerce around the globe. Today, UPS is the world's largest package delivery company and a leading global provider of specialized transportation and logistics services. Every day, they manage the flow of goods, funds, and information in more than 200 countries and territories worldwide.
For NAFCU members, UPS offers discounts of up to 36% through the UPS® Savings Program! Save on UPS’s broad portfolio of shipping services, including air, international, ground and freight.
To enroll and start saving, visit www.savewithups.com/NAFCU »
Credit unions can benefit from the UPS® Savings Program by taking advantage of the most competitive rates available on shipping services with UPS. See how UPS discounts can shrink your credit union’s bottom line:
- Up to 36% on UPS Air letters including UPS Next Day Air®
- Up to 32% on UPS Air packages (1 lb. +)*
- Up to 34% on UPS International imports and exports
- Up to 24% on UPS Ground shipments
- Savings begin at 70% on UPS Freight® shipments over 150 lbs.