All credit unions are welcome! Register by July 19, 2013 to secure early-bird savings.
Don't miss Keynoter
Hear from CNN's renowned political analyst and commentator and columnist for Newsweek and The Daily Beast. Learn more»
“Since I started coming to NAFCU’s Congressional Caucus in 2009, I’ve gotten a greater understanding for the importance of a unified voice on Capitol Hill. In this very important year for credit unions, I hope to see hundreds and hundreds of you on the Hill with me sharing our message this year!”
–Mark Hudzik, Chief Development Officer, Member One Federal Credit Union
It’s Your Right to Be Involved.
It’s Your Time to Make a Difference.
Register today for NAFCU’s 2013 Congressional Caucus to be part of the most important discussions affecting the future success of the credit union industry. Help NAFCU storm the Hill with hundreds of credit union volunteers and professionals to educate your representatives on important credit union issues and strengthen the credit union voice.
When Credit Union Leaders Speak on the Hill this Fall, Congress will Listen…
A Critical Year to Help Shape the Industry
- Voice the value of the federal credit union tax exemption, before tax reform is voted on this fall
- Push for regulatory relief amongst unprecedented rulemaking so you can better serve your members
- Ensure credit unions maintain access to a secondary market in future housing finance reform
An Invaluable Experience to Help Shape Your Credit Union
- Get your pressing questions answered about the most important issues facing credit unions
- Gain insider knowledge from NAFCU’s top lobbyists
- Build your professional network during Hill visits and exclusive events
Who should attend?
- Chief executive officers and presidents
- Board chairs and directors
- Supervisory committee members
- Lending and operations executives and managers
- Compliance, legal and finance executives and managers
THANK YOU TO OUR CONFERENCE SPONSOR