Tackle the big credit union issues on Capitol Hill to help consumers and small businesses;
97 million members strong.
Watch Services Center Federal Credit Union CEO David Wright talk about why he comes to NAFCU's Congressional Caucus and how you can make your credit union's voice heard on Capitol Hill.
Be your credit union members' superhero. Step up and do what others won't on Capitol Hill. After all, you're the best possible advocate for your credit union. Join us in D.C. to say “enough is enough” and personally make a difference in the fight against increasing regulatory burdens. And we'll be heard. NAFCU's Congressional Caucus offers a more personal, intimate connection with your lawmakers than any other event.
You'll walk away with:
- Insight into how key legislative and regulatory issues impact your bottom line, operations and ability to serve your members
- Stronger techniques for most effectively communicating credit union issues and concerns to Congress
- The fulfilling, essential experience of representing your members’ interests on Capitol Hill
- Invaluable one-on-one time with the NAFCU leadership and Government Affairs staff
- An enhanced network of credit union advocates and Capitol Hill connections
Who should attend?
- Credit union CEOs and presidents
- Credit union C-level executives and vice presidents
- Credit union board and supervisory committee members
- Credit union compliance executives
- Anyone who is passionate about, and understands, the importance of, credit unions
- Anyone at the credit union who follows legislative issues and deals with the government
"I am very impressed by the quality of congressional representation at this conference. I also liked the diversity of the speakers which gave us a chance to hear both sides of the issues. It's so important to be part of the political process in this industry!"
—Richard Brandt, Treasurer, Board of Directors, Patriot Federal Credit Union
THANK YOU TO OUR CONFERENCE SPONSOR