All credit unions are welcome! Register by January 10, 2014 with code HOLIDAY to save $200.
Whether you've stormed the Hill with NAFCU before, or this is your first year – now is the time to fight for credit unions and make sure the credit union voice is being heard. Take advantage of this unique opportunity to shape credit union legislation, talk to your representatives and ensure the future success of our industry. Make plans now to join us next fall.
You'll walk away with:
- Details about legislative initiatives that matter most to
- An unforgettable experience on Capitol Hill that will help shape the future of your credit union
- Insider knowledge from NAFCU's top lobbyists on the plans from top agencies, including NCUA, CFPB,
FHFA and more
- New connections made through Hill visits and exclusive networking events
Who should attend?
- Credit union chief executive officers and presidents
- Credit union board and supervisory committee members
- Credit union operations executives and managers
- Credit union compliance, legal and finance executives and managers
"I am very impressed by the quality of congressional representation at this conference. I also liked the diversity of the speakers which gave us a chance to hear both sides of the issues. It's so important to be part of the political process in this industry!"
—Richard Brandt, Treasurer, Board of Directors, Patriot Federal Credit Union