The conference for credit union executives to get fresh perspectives for driving bottom line growth.
Key West Top Attractions
- Scuba-dive through crystal-clear waters to explore colorful coral reefs, historic shipwrecks and exotic fish
- The Hemingway Home, where Nobel-Prize-winning Ernest Hemingway lived and enjoyed his most prolific period of writing
- Stroll Duval Street's art galleries, boutiques, bodegas, mansions and restaurants, running from the Gulf of Mexico to the Atlantic Ocean
Bottom line growth has never been more top-of-mind for credit union executives. With regulatory burdens requiring more resources, driving revenue "the way we always have" isn't enough. Come spark new growth at NAFCU's CEOs and Senior Executives Conference.
You'll find fresh perspectives on uncovering new credit union revenue, in-depth discussions with industry experts and peers, and exciting new ideas about business development, leadership, improving efficiencies and more.
You'll walk away with:
- Details on emerging business development opportunities
- Successful strategies for overcoming top-of-mind challenges
- New leadership tactics for improving operational efficiencies
- A new network of credit union CEOs and executives from around the country
- A legislative and regulatory update from NAFCU's elite government affairs staff
- A fresh look at how the current economy impacts your credit union
Who should attend?
- Credit union CEOs and presidents
- Credit union executive management
Non-executive staff, Board and Supervisory Committee members should not attend. Limiting attendance to credit union executive peers is an important part of the conference experience, allowing executives to expand their skills and discuss challenges in an open environment.
Sponsor and exhibit opportunities are only available to NAFCU Services Preferred Partners. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.