Photo Credit: www.explorecharleston.com
The top conference for credit union executives to learn and network with fellow executives.
The top-level discussions sparked at this industry-leading conference will give you fresh perspectives to drive bottom line growth at your credit union. Get new ideas on credit union business development, leadership and how to improve efficiencies. Talk about strategy with your peers and industry experts during the numerous networking activities (all included in your registration).
With new challenges and opportunities constantly evolving in the credit union and financial services industry, this exclusive event is the top choice for credit union CEOs and senior executives.
You'll walk away with:
- Details on emerging business development opportunities
- Successful strategies for overcoming top-of-mind challenges
- Leadership tactics for improving operational efficiencies
- A new network of credit union CEOs and executives from around the country
- A legislative and regulatory overview from NAFCU's elite government affairs staff
- A fresh look at the economic landscape and its impact on your credit union
Who should attend?
- Credit union CEOs and presidents
- Credit union executive management
Non-executive staff, Board and Supervisory Committee members should not attend. Limiting attendance to credit union executive peers is an important part of the conference experience, allowing executives to expand their skills and discuss challenges in an open environment.
Sponsor and exhibit opportunities are only available to NAFCU Services Preferred Partners. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
THANK YOU TO OUR CONFERENCE SPONSORS