The most comprehensive credit union compliance resource is here.
Written by NAFCU's highly-regarded compliance team, the 2014 Credit Union Compliance GPS is a must-have, electronic resource for all credit union compliance professionals. It explains complex regulatory language in plain English and covers everything from the basic anatomy of a federal credit union to specifics of the NCUA, CFPB, and important credit union regulations including Reg E, BSA and much more.
One purchase lets you share the manual with your entire organization.
$399 for NAFCU members | $499 for nonmembers
2014 Edition Highlights:
- Updates on major regulatory changes over the past year to help your research efforts
- Expanded sections on Reg E and the Remittance Transfer Rule
- Seven new sections on the CFPB's mortgage rules, including qualified mortgages
- Improved user-friendly search functions, with more bookmarks and hyperlinks
- Study tips following each section for those studying to take the NAFCU Certified Compliance Officer (NCCO) exams
You'll also get access to NAFCU's unique Scope & Applicability Charts to help you make sense of the CFPB's mortgage rules.
Questions? Check out our FAQs or contact our Member Services Center directly.
"The GPS is a must-have at AFFCU. It’s the first place we look when researching a compliance issue. It’s easy to use and written in plain language that anyone can understand. I budget for it every year because it’s the best compliance tool anywhere."
—Molly Schamlfeldt, Vice President of Compliance, Air Force Federal Credit Union
Be Irreplaceable. Become a NAFCU Certified Compliance Officer (NCCO)
The GPS is designed to be the perfect study companion for all credit union professionals who plan to take the tests to earn the respected title of NAFCU Certified Compliance Officer (NCCO).
Browse more credit union compliance training and resources from NAFCU.