2013 Strategic Growth Conference attendees may download handouts for this workshop at the link below. Handouts are password protected for attendees only. If you are an attendee of the conference and misplaced your password, please contact NAFCU's Member Services Center at email@example.com.
Part I Learning Objectives:
- Define best practices in digital channels, including email, mobile and social media
- Navigate the five types of online media – owned, earned, paid, shared and integrated
- Avoid what not to do in the digital space
Close the day with a case study featuring your very own credit union!
You’ll apply what you learned to key initiatives at your credit union as you work with your peers and brainstorm with the instructor and session panelists. Walk away with ideas and action items to put in place when you return to the office.
Part II Learning Objectives:
- Identify key credit union departments, products and services to integrate into your digital strategy
- Apply digital channel best practices and practical advice from a super panel discussion and Q&A with two media savvy credit union executives and a retailer.
Your Integrated Media Strategist
Sundeep Kapur is Director, Strategic Marketing for NCR Corporation and has been assisting organizations with their converged channel marketing strategies since 1990. He has a passion for helping businesses enable technology for branding and speaking to consumers more effectively.
More Than a Conference. A Multi-Channel Learning Experience!
We’ve added even more to heighten your learning experience… The Leveraging the Power of Integrated Media Workshop will start as a webcast in January. You will receive a workbook and a checklist of items to research to prepare you for maximum effectiveness when building your integrated media plan at the conference. Plus, after the conference, you’ll participate in a follow-up webinar that will cover the top 11 questions from the workshop to help you further refine your roadmap for integrated marketing success.