Preferred Solution: Automated Overdraft Programs and Related Solutions
IMPACT Overdraft Solutions includes software to streamline daily tasks and provides a centralized solution for compliance tracking and reporting such as:
- Ongoing Regulation E Opt-In consent marketing, confirmations, and reports
- Excessive use monitoring, communications, and reporting
- Compliance and management reporting to ensure proper board oversight and provide documentation of compliance
- Bulk mail option to further streamline consumer communications
For about one-third the cost of one full time employee, IOS can ensure regulatory compliance, improve profitability, and significantly reduce the time and cost required to administer overdraft programs.
Each overdraft program is customized to meet your credit union's needs. Whether you have a program in place or wish to launch a new service, IMPACT provides the design and compliance expertise.
IMPACT Overdraft Solutions is designed to help credit unions create a more efficient and member friendly overdraft program, improve member satisfaction and retention, mitigate regulatory risk, and assure program compliance in an ever changing regulatory climate. IMPACT's program is designed to comply with the most stringent of regulations, ensuring a rapid response to all regulatory changes.
- 100% compliance guarantee
- Compliance support, including policies and procedures, forms, and disclosure language
- One flat service fee, so you know what to expect regardless of volume (Please note: The credit union keeps the fee income.)
- Technical assistance, including software and support to integrate with your core processor
IMPACT Financial Services was founded in 1998 to provide fee enhancement programs to financial institutions. Headquartered in Franklin, Tennessee, IMPACT Financial has implemented more than 850 overdraft protection programs. Our overdraft solutions provide the technology and automation to fully support overdraft services and maintain compliance and profitability in today's challenging environment.