Photo Credit: Andrea Golod for PCVB
All credit unions are welcome! Register by August 7, 2014 to save $100.
"This was an outstanding, life-changing conference."
—Tim Quaife, Manager,
Redstone Federal Credit Union
In five days, you can catapult your credit union career. You can't miss this highly-interactive institute that digs deep into credit union management. Business-renowned experts and top CU veterans will train you through a mixture of classroom discussions, case studies and proactive strategy sessions. If you are looking to take the next step in your credit union career, this is the professional development program for you.
You'll walk away with:
- Everything a cu leader needs to know about credit union operations, from marketing to risk management and everything in between
- Operational and management tactics and tools from successful credit union CEOs
- A sound understanding of financial management, including knowledge on how to conduct accounting cost analysis
- Effective communication techniques that will help your stand out as a leader
- Clarity on board vs. management roles and the tools you need to effectively build strong relationships with board members
Who should attend?
- Credit union senior and mid-level management
- Credit union branch and operations managers
- Entry-level managers with established financial industry experience or at least a bachelor's degree
THANK YOU TO OUR CONFERENCE SPONSOR