All credit unions are welcome! Register by August 8, 2013 to secure early-bird savings.
Formerly known as NAFCU’s Management Development Institute, this program has long been a top choice for credit union professionals seeking a deeper understanding of credit union strategic planning and developing top-notch leadership and management skills. You will learn in an interactive environment, including a mixture of classroom discussions, case studies and proactive strategy coursework. If you are looking to take the next step in your credit union career, this is the program for you.
You’ll walk away with:
- Effective leadership skills from award-winning expert John Spence
- A solid understanding of financial management, including how to conduct accounting cost analysis
- Clarity on board vs. management roles
- Tools to effectively build relationships with board members
- Successful communication techniques to help move projects forward
- Tactics for leading a successful credit union— from operations to marketing
- A strong network of colleagues that share your drive for leadership excellence
Who should attend?
- Credit union senior and mid-level management
- Branch and operations managers
- Entry-level managers with established financial industry experience or at least a bachelor’s degree
“Attending NAFCU’s Management and Leadership Institute was a life changing event! From benefiting from the educational material taught by top speakers, to maintaining a network of likeminded colleagues, NAFCU provided me with the tools and strategies that will stick with me in my career.”
—Tim Quaife, Manager, Redstone Federal Credit Union