Photo Credit: Andrea Golod for PCVB
Gain the credit union management expertise to take your career to the next level —
in just five days.
This year's Institute is currently sold out. To be placed on a wait list, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-344-5580.
NAFCU's Management and Leadership Institute is an intensive five-day program for emerging credit union leaders. It immerses you in every facet of credit union management, giving you stronger leadership skills and a 360-degree view of what it takes to help run a successful credit union. Receive your Management and Leadership Certificate upon graduating this highly-regarded credit union leadership program.
Renowned business experts and top credit union veterans will use a mixture of classroom discussions, case studies and proactive strategy sessions to train you in the best practices of highly-effective credit union leaders—so you can become one too. You'll also get a free, signed copy of the new "Managing and Leading Well" book by NAFCU leaders B. Dan Berger and Anthony Demangone.
Ready to catapult your credit union career in just five days? Find out why 100% of 2013 students rated NAFCU's Management and Leadership Institute "excellent" or "good."
You'll walk away with:
- Everything a credit union leader should know about operating a credit union, including marketing, risk management, and more
- A solid understanding of credit union financial management, including how to conduct accounting cost analysis
- Effective tools to build and navigate relationships with board members and your peers
- Proven communication techniques to help move projects forward and make you stand out as a credit union leader
- A life-long network of fellow credit union professionals and future leaders
- A Management and Leadership Certificate mailed directly to your CEO
- A free, signed copy of the new "Managing and Leading Well" book by NAFCU leaders B. Dan Berger and Anthony Demangone
Who should attend?
- Senior- and mid-level management
- Branch and operations managers
- Entry-level managers with established financial industry experience or at least a bachelor's degree
- All credit unions are welcome!
THANK YOU TO OUR CONFERENCE SPONSOR