As a state-chartered credit union, you face many of the same regulatory compliance challenges as a federally-chartered credit union. That’s why NAFCU’s new NCCO Compliance Support Package is available exclusively to NCCOs at state-chartered credit unions that are not eligible for NAFCU membership. One annual subscription gives your credit union unlimited access to some of NAFCU’s most popular regulatory and credit union compliance resources for the year.
Pricing is determined by your credit union’s asset size.
The NCCO Compliance Support Package subscription includes:
- Regulatory Alerts and Finals – Timely comprehensive summaries of proposed federal regulations and completed rulemakings, conveniently delivered right to your email inbox.
- New! CFPB Mortgage Rules Compliance Resources – access to member-only content regarding the new mortgage rules, including NAFCU’s new Scope & Applicability Charts and links to summaries of the final rules.
- NAFCU’s Credit Union Compliance GPS – a must-have credit union compliance resource that covers everything from the basic anatomy of a federal credit union to specifics of the NCUA and the CFPB, as well as important regulations including Reg E, BSA and much more.
- Compliance Monitor – a monthly enewsletter designed to help credit union compliance officers manage their regulatory compliance responsibilities.
- BSA Blast – a quarterly enewsletter offering coverage and analysis of credit union compliance issues and industry activity concerning the Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) and Treasury’s Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) regulations. Each issue also includes a ten-question quiz with answer key on BSA and OFAC issues and regulations to help you hone your knowledge of BSA and OFAC.
- Compliance Book of Answers – a unique document that categorizes past credit union regulatory compliance Q&As from NAFCU's Compliance Monitor. A great starting point for compliance research.
Note: Subscription does not include access to phone or email support from NAFCU's Compliance team.
You must have a NAFCU Certified Compliance Officer (NCCO) on staff to purchase this subscription package. Learn more about becoming an NCCO.