The most affordable, up-to-date and easily accessible
online learning options for credit unions.
Get the most relevant content from anywhere with an Internet connection. Plus, it won't break your training budget, and your whole credit union gets unlimited access for one year.
A La Carte Webcasts
- Limitless staff participation per login
- Unlimited access to the on-demand version for up to a year after the live webcast
- Live Q&A with experts during live broadcast
- Downloadable presentation slides and handouts to share with your colleagues
- NCCO credits for NAFCU Certified Compliance Officers for qualifying webcasts
Unlimited Webcast Subscription
- Unlimited access to all 20+ live and on-demand webcasts presented by industry experts throughout the year
- A more than 45% savings over purchasing webcasts a la carte
- Hot-issue webcasts added to your subscription at no charge as new regulations and compliance issues arise
- Live Q&A with the experts, including NAFCU's top-rated compliance team
- NCCO credits for NAFCU Certified Compliance Officers who attend any compliance-related webcast
- Free copies of the webcast on CD, upon request
Online Training for Board of Directors and New Staff
New courses coming in 2014!
- 19 new and updated courses for BSA, member data security, how credit unions are regulated and examined, and more!
- New courses coming in 2014, including a leadership series featuring John Spence and education covering compliance essentials, finance and the economy
- Improved online experience through a state-of-the art, web-based interface being unveiled in 2014
- Optional testing and record documents to help benchmark trainees' understanding of the material
Virtual Learning Subscription Package
- Get unlimited access to both the Unlimited Webcast Subscription and Online Training for Board of Directors and New Staff at a significant savings.
“Discovering an online training program that meets the needs of our entire credit union was not an easy task until we discovered NAFCU’s Online Learning Solutions. This program is comprehensive, cost-effective, and focuses on the most critical education in the credit union industry.”
–Kevin M. Mietlicki, NCCO, CEO, Riverside Federal Credit Union