To use the NAFCU Online Training Center, you must have the following system requirements:
For Live and On-Demand Webcasts
Windows minimum system requirements:
- Intel Pentium II processor or Celeron or AMD processor, 400mhzWindows 95/98/2000/NT System.
- Macintosh and Unix are not supported
- 128K RAM
- 16-bit sound card and speakers
- 65,000-color video display card
- Broadband Internet connection that supports at least 350K throughout
- Web browser (Internet Explorer 5.0 or later recommended, or Netscape 4.7 or later); cookies enabled
- Windows Media Player 6.4 or later
- Pop-up blocker turned off
- If you are behind a corporate firewall or proxy server, you may need to have it configured to pass the webcast video stream.
Testing Your System
Live webcast participants are strongly encouraged to test their system at least 24 hours prior to the webcast. Please make sure that your computer system meets the basic requirements listed above. Testing your system can be done by following the directions you will receive in your confirmation email. If you require additional technical assistance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For Self-paced Modules
(Including the Board of Directors and New Staff Online Training Course)
All you need is a computer and an Internet connection. The faster your Internet connection, the faster the modules will load. You’ll need Flash Player 6.0.79 or later, free to download at www.adobe.com/go/getflash, Acrobat Reader, free to download at http://get.adobe.com/reader/ and one of the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer 6, Internet Explorer 7, Internet Explorer 8, Internet Explorer 9, Firefox 1.x and later, Safari 3, Google Chrome, Opera 9.5
Macintosh: Firefox 1.x and later, Safari 3 Linux: Firefox 1.x or later