Quantivate is a leader in business continuity, enterprise risk management, vendor management, information security, and audit management software solutions. Quantivate differentiates itself in several key areas that ensure credit unions receive the highest level of service and expertise:
- Implementation: The Quantivate services team brings proven implementation methodology to each project, ensuring maximum value and efficiency.
- Web-Based Software: Quantivate uses an intuitive integrated web-based interface, making it usable by nearly any member of your team.
- Free Unlimited Training: Quantivate offers comprehensive one-on-one training to ensure that you achieve full proficiency in the use of Quantivate software solutions.
- Support: To ensure your success, Quantivate provides globally integrated product support services.
Solution: Vendor and Contract Management
Quantivate Vendor Management is a web-based vendor management solution that provides compliance with NCUA and other federal regulatory requirements for vendor management. The solution provides customizable feature sets and reporting capabilities. It enables credit unions to document, store, track, and access vendor contracts; perform required risk assessment, due diligence, contract review, and vendor monitoring; and generate complete reports for management review and compliance examinations.
Quantivate provides vendor management services with two partners: the Paragon Group and Farleigh Wada Witt. The Paragon Group ensures a credit union's vendor due diligence program meets regulatory requirements in several critical areas. The law firm Farleigh Wada Witt provides contract legal reviews and guarantees that the management tools in the Quantivate Vendor Management software comply with current NCUA and other federal requirements.
View a demo online.
Download the Vendor Management Software Buyer’s Guide »
NAFCU Members receive a 5% discount off their initial purchase.
Quantivate is a leading provider of web-based continuity, risk, and compliance software solutions. Quantivate's product portfolio comprises a comprehensive suite of applications used by credit unions across the nation to manage their business continuity, risk management, information security, vendor management, and audit management needs. With Quantivate's full suite of integrated continuity, risk, and compliance solutions, you can seamlessly leverage critical data from across your institution for greater time savings, security, and decision making.
For more information, visit http://quantivate.com.
The Paragon Group
Quantivate's partner The Paragon Group provides outsourced due diligence services to make your vendor management implementation easier, faster, and more cost effective. Working with your staff on an ongoing basis, Paragon's experts ensure your vendor due diligence program meets regulatory requirements in the following critical areas:
- Developing a Due Diligence Plan
- Establishing Consistent Criticality Rankings for Key Vendors/Contracts
- Annually Gathering all Due Diligence Documentation from Vendors Such as (financials, SAS70s/SSAE 16s, insurance certificates, credit reports, validation of incorporation, legal actions, information security documentation, human resources, business continuity, etc.)
- Documenting the review of due diligence documentation
- Conducting Risk Assessment interviews with vendor owners
- Facilitating Annual Updates and Audit/Examiner Review
More information is available at www.theparagongroup.com.
Farleigh Wada Witt Law Firm
Quantivate Vendor Management tools have been developed with the law firm Farleigh Wada Witt to provide clients with highly effective vendor management processes and tools that satisfy all regulatory requirements. In fact, Farleigh Wada Witt guarantees that the management tools in Quantivate Vendor Management will always comply with current NCUA/FDIC/OTS/OCC requirements.
More information is available at www.fwwlaw.com.