See How Your Credit Union Measures Up
Ensure that your credit union remains competitive. Our quarterly member-only CU Performance Benchmark report measures your credit union’s financial performance against regional and asset class peers and monitors emerging trends in the industry. This one-of-a-kind report gives you a customized financial performance analysis of your credit union based on earnings, expenses, asset quality, capital adequacy, loan quality, and risk.
Data to Help You Make Sound Strategic Decisions
- Get individualized charts and tables unique to your credit union now in three convenient formats – PDF report, PDF slides, and Excel spreadsheet
- Compare your credit union performance to regional and asset class peer averages
- Benchmark and identify areas for improvement at your credit union
- Determine annual and quarterly growth trends
- Manage income, expenses, net interest margins, cost of funds and financial performance more effectively
- Quickly educate your board and staff about your credit union's quarterly performance
- Get definitions and clear explanations of key financial ratios
“This is awesome! I can’t believe how much information is condensed into a few sheets of paper. As a small CU, I would never be able to come up with all of this information, especially in a short period of time.”
– Jane T. Foster, CEO, NCCO, Lynchburg Municipal Employees FCU
Not a NAFCU member? Get free access to these insightful reports with a NAFCU membership for your credit union. Join now and get ½
off your dues!