See How Your Credit Union Measures Up
Ensure that your credit union remains competitive. Our quarterly member-only CU Performance Benchmark report measures your credit union’s financial performance against regional and asset class peers and monitors emerging trends in the industry. This one-of-a-kind report gives you a customized financial performance analysis of your credit union based on earnings, expenses, asset quality, capital adequacy, loan quality, and risk.
Data to Help You Make Sound Strategic Decisions
- Get individualized charts and tables unique to your credit union now in three convenient formats – PDF report, PDF slides, and Excel spreadsheet
- Compare your credit union performance to regional and asset class peer averages
- Benchmark and identify areas for improvement at your credit union
- Determine annual and quarterly growth trends
- Manage income, expenses, net interest margins, cost of funds and financial performance more effectively
- Quickly educate your board and staff about your credit union's quarterly performance
- Get definitions and clear explanations of key financial ratios
“This is awesome! I can’t believe how much information is condensed into two sheets of paper. As a small CU, I would never be able to come up with all of this information, especially in a short period of time.”
– Jane T. Foster, CEO, NCCO, Lynchburg Municipal Employees FCU
Looking for the Thomson Reuters Bank Insight Key Financial Ratio Analysis (KFRA) and Operating Expense Analysis (OEA)?
NAFCU still offers individualized KFRA and OEA reports in partnership with Thomson Reuters Bank Insight. NAFCU members can still access those reports through the Thomson Reuters Bank Insight website. Nonmembers can purchase the Thomson Reuters Bank Insight KFRA and OEA reports by filling out this order form.
Not a NAFCU member? Get free access to these insightful reports with a NAFCU membership for your credit union. Try a free, no-obligation, 6-month trial membership today!