All credit unions are welcome! Register by August 23, 2013 to secure early-bird savings.
"NAFCU is my number one compliance resource. The Regulatory Compliance Seminar is an excellent way to get informed on all of the changing and new regulations and learn about the rules coming in the near future.”
—Jerry Stephenson, Vice President Lending and Compliance, MAX Credit Union
This comprehensive and exceptionally popular compliance program covers the latest challenges and changes in credit union rules and regulations. Industry-leading credit union compliance professionals will present up-to-date regulatory trends impacting credit union compliance. This event typically sells out, so reserve your seat early!
You’ll walk away with:
- Information to conquer the latest credit union compliance challenges
- A solid understanding of proposed regulations and credit union legislation
- An overview of hot topics and regulatory updates, including the latest on CFPB mortgage proposals
- A new network of credit union compliance professionals, attorneys and experts
- All of your specific compliance questions answered by NAFCU’s elite compliance team
- Recertification credits for current NCCOs
Who should attend?
- NAFCU Certified Compliance Officers
- Compliance officers and staff
- Risk officers and staff
- Chief executive officers
- Chief financial officers
- Operations management staff
- Internal auditors
- IT, IS and DP staff
- New business development officers
- Anyone who deals with credit union regulatory compliance issues
THANK YOU TO OUR CONFERENCE SPONSOR