All credit unions are welcome!
Learn innovative approaches to IT management from technology and security experts while getting up-to-speed on credit union technology and security trends. This industry-renowned conference also includes NAFCU’s Technology and Innovations Showcase featuring cutting-edge solutions to meet your credit union security and IT needs.
You’ll walk away with:
- Best practices to protect your credit union and your members from cyber thieves
- A template for a robust business continuity plan
- A checklist for identifying weak points in your credit union fraud detection system
- Tactics to increase credit union security
- A quick reference guide for your front-line staff to diagnose potential scams
- A to-do list to help you prepare for the Federal Financial Institutions Examination Council (FFIEC) examination
Who should attend?
- Credit union employees responsible for data, information technology, security, operations, branch or executive operations
- Credit union supervisory committee members
THANK YOU TO OUR CONFERENCE SPONSOR