Discover critical credit union security and technology trends
Discover the latest credit union security and technology trends to protect your members and staff and improve your credit union’s operations. Learn about today's top-of-mind topics like online fraud, advancements in mobile banking, big data and credit union crisis management.
You’ll walk away with:
- 7 critical areas of cybersecurity from popular keynoter John Sileo
- Everything you need to know about your core processor – from initial purchase to consolidation after a merger
- Top solutions to meet your credit union IT and security needs featured in NAFCU’s Technology & Innovations Showcase
- The top ten payment trends to watch in 2014
- The latest credit union fraud trends and how you can leverage your own members to manage the threat of fraud
Who should attend?
- All credit unions are welcome!
- Credit union employees responsible for data, information technology, security, operations, branch or executive operations
- Credit union supervisory committee members
THANK YOU TO OUR CONFERENCE SPONSOR