All credit unions are welcome! Register by January 10, 2014 to save $50.
Discover the latest credit union security and technology trends to protect your members and staff and improve your credit union’s operations. Learn about today's top-of-mind topics like online fraud, advancements in mobile banking, big data and credit union crisis management.
You’ll walk away with:
- 7 critical areas of cybersecurity from popular keynoter John Sileo
- Everything you need to know about your core processor – from initial purchase to consolidation after a merger
- Top solutions to meet your credit union IT and security needs featured in NAFCU’s Technology & Innovations Showcase
- The top ten payment trends to watch in 2014
- The latest credit union fraud trends and how you can leverage your own members to manage the threat of fraud
Who should attend?
- Credit union employees responsible for data, information technology, security, operations, branch or executive operations
- Credit union supervisory committee members