Topics are time-sensitive and are frequently added throughout the year in order to provide the most current information on topics vital to credit unions.
Some of the topics planned for 2014 include:
- The TILA/RESPA Combined Disclosure
- Managing Credit Union Vendor Due Diligence and Third-Party Relationships
- How to Navigate the NCUA Examination Process
- The CFPB’s Mortgage Rules
- BSA & OFAC Compliance for Directors & Supervisory/Audit Committee
- IRA Compliance
Dates and topics are subject to change and additional webcasts may be added as needed in order to provide the most current information on topics vital to credit union.