NAFCU's 2013 Unlimited Webcast Subscription provides your credit union with the ultimate convenience and affordability to get the education your credit union needs, without leaving the office! In 2013, NAFCU webcasts will stream live from our state-of-the-art webcast studio at least 20 times a year. Topics are time-sensitive and are frequently added throughout the year in order to provide the most current information on topics vital to credit unions.
Proposed topics to be covered in 2013 include:
- New lending rules from the CFPB through our Mortgage Reform Series, including final regulations, ability to repay/qualified mortgages, requirements that apply to HELOCs, mortgage periodic statements, origination, consumer information request and error resolution procedures and more!
- Vendor management
- HR compliance
- Bank Secrecy Act (BSA)
- IRA compliance
- Key ratios for board members
- Capital Prompt Corrective Action Reform
- Financial Literacy
- Social Media
- The new remittance transfer rule and third party due diligence
- Enterprise Risk Management
- NCUA national supervision policy manual
- NCUA's consumer protection initiatives
- 2014 expectations from NCUA's restructuring
Dates and topics are subject to change and additional webcasts may be added as needed in order to provide the most current information on topics vital to credit union.