Identify, Measure and Master Risk at Your Credit Union
Credit union risks are evolving; your risk management training should evolve too. Join us at NAFCU’s Risk Management Seminar, October 27 – 29, 2020 in Atlanta, GA. Understand and prepare for the most serious internal and external threats facing your credit union, from interest rate risk to compliance, strategic, credit, and reputational risks. This is an essential conference for you to acquire current risk management methodologies and implementation best practices, so you can help keep your credit union safe.
Attending the seminar and earning the (additional fee applies) is an excellent way to demonstrate to NCUA and FinCEN that you're dedicated to protecting your credit union against money laundering threats.
- Heighten your understanding of enterprise risk management (ERM) methodology and NCUA’s growing emphasis on risk
- Gain insights and best practices from peers and industry insiders who’ve successfully implemented ERM
- Experience hands-on learning so you can better implement a risk management program unique to your credit union
- Earn NAFCU’s Certified Risk Manager (NCRM) designation when you take and pass the optional certification exam – needs to mention the additional fee for exam and recertification
- Build a strong network of credit union risk professionals from around the country
Who should attend:
- C-level executives and VPs
- Risk, audit, and senior compliance staff
- All credit unions are welcome!