Understand credit union compliance from A to Z
Note: you can also attend the Spring session in Arlington, VA in March!
Get a comprehensive understanding of the regulations that impact your day-to-day responsibilities with a week of in-depth training from the industry's leading compliance experts.
NAFCU's Regulatory Compliance School will provide you with the core compliance knowledge you need. You'll gain mastery of everything from the legislative and regulatory process to organization, bylaws, and field of membership. Plus, you'll conquer important regulations like the Truth in Savings Act, special mortgage rules and more.
This event is designed to teach you everything you need to earn the prestigious title of NAFCU Certified Compliance Officer (NCCO). The NCCO program has earned ASAE's 2017 Power of A Gold Award, recognized for the longevity, quality, and success of the program to equip compliance professionals with what they need to succeed and help the industry. Earn your NCCO designation during Regulatory Compliance School by passing the four exams (additional exam fees apply).
- Build a toolkit of strategies to best coordinate and monitor BSA/AML compliance
- Demonstrate to NCUA and FinCEN that you’re dedicated to protecting your credit union against money laundering threats
- Earn NAFCU’s Certified Bank Secrecy Officer Manager (NCBSO) designation when you take and pass the optional certification exam (additional fee applies)
- Build a network of nationwide BSA professionals
Who should attend:
- Credit union employees responsible for BSA, AML, risk, audit and fraud
- Credit union compliance staff
- All credit unions are welcome!