Join NACHA Senior Director, ACH Network Rules Amy Morris to learn what is new for the ACH Operating Rules in 2018 and beyond. She will cover changes and compliance requirements recently passed, effective this year, as well as proposals on the horizon. Topics include:
- Same Day ACH roll-out and current proposal to expand and speed up same-day functionality
- New risk management and registration requirements for financial institutions working with third parties
- Consolidation of risk management tools
- Recent and upcoming guidance on existing ACH functionality
- An update on the proposal for financial institution messaging within the ACH Network
- Additional rule making proposals upcoming in 2018
Plus, take advantage of Q&A time to ask the NACHA rules expert your questions on recent or needed changes.
$295 Members | $395 Nonmembers
(Additional $50 for CD)
One registration gives your entire credit union access to the on-demand recording until January 9, 2019.
Already purchased? Go to the Online Training Center to view now.
Who Should Attend
- Compliance, legal, paralegal, attorney and risk staff
- Accounting staff
- Chief Operations Officers and operations staff
- Open to all credit unions, regardless of membership or charter type!
- NCCOs will receive 1.5 CEUs for participating in this webinar.
- NCRMs can earn 1.5 CEUs for participating in this webinar.
- CPA credit information is below; recommended 1.5 CPE credits.
CPA Certification Credit Information
- Reviewer: Josie Collins, Education Manager, NAFCU
- Learning Objectives: New risk management and registration requirements for financial institutions working with third parties. Consolidation of risk management tools. Recent and upcoming guidance on existing ACH functionality. An update on the proposal for financial institution messaging within the ACH Network. Additional rule making proposals upcoming in 2018.
- Program Level: Basic
- Prerequisites Needed: None
- Advance Preparation Needed: None
- Delivery Method: Group Internet-Based
- Recommended CPE Credits: 1.5 credits
- Recommended Field of Study: Management Services - Technical
National Association of Federal Credit Unions (NAFCU) is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. Learn more.
About Our Webinars
Our webinars are streamed live from NAFCU headquarters near Washington, D.C. Your audio/video feed of the presenters includes presentation slides and downloadable handouts. You can easily submit your questions to the presenters at any time during the live broadcast, with no dialing over the phone! The audio and video stream directly through your computer.
To qualify for a refund, cancellations must be processed prior to the live webinar date. Cancellations can be processed after the live webinar date, but refunds will no longer be issued and transfers would only be considered. Please email NAFCU's Member Service Center with your request for cancellation to email@example.com.