Building upon the fundamentals discussed in ACH 101, this ACH 201 Bootcamp webinar will focus upon exception processing in the network. Exceptions can occur during the process of sending and receiving ACH Entries. You’ll learn how to handle them when they occur, the differences between consumer versus corporate payments, and best practices for avoiding them whenever possible.
- Discover ACH return entries and notifications of change, timelines for processing and resolution
- Explore the appropriate handling of ACH reversals
- Investigate the usage of pre-notifications and micro-entries
- Assess the re-initiation of returned entries
- Uncover how same day ACH provides opportunities in exception processing
$295 Members | $395 Nonmembers
(Additional $50 for USB)
One registration gives your entire team access to the live webinar and on-demand recording until July 19, 2023.
Go to the Online Training Center to access the webinar after purchase »
Who Should Attend
- Compliance, risk, legal, accounting, COOs and operations staff
- Attendees of ACH 101 Bootcamp
- NCCOs will receive 1.0 CEUs for participating in this webinar
- NCRMs will receive 1.0 CEUs for participating in the webinar
- CPA credit information is below; recommended 1.0 CPE credits.
CPA Certification Credit Information
- Reviewer: Josie Collins, Senior Associate Director of Education, NAFCU
- Learning Objectives: See key takeaways
- Program Level: Basic
- Prerequisites Needed: None
- Advance Preparation Needed: None
- Delivery Method: Group Internet-Based
- Recommended CPE Credits: 1.0 credits
- Recommended Field of Study: Regulatory Ethics – Technical
About Our Webinars
Our webinars are streamed live from NAFCU headquarters near Washington, DC. Your audio/video feed of the presenters includes presentation slides and downloadable handouts. You can easily submit your questions to the presenters at any time during the live broadcast, with no dialing over the phone! The audio and video stream directly through your computer.