It’s time to think outside the box, and transform your digital marketing platform into a powerful tool that helps attract, nurture, and convert leads for loans and new accounts. Modern marketers are expected to be technology savvy and data-driven experts, but first they must understand the digital customer journey.
Join this webcast to get an insiders perspective of credit union digital marketing and how all the pieces fit together. You can gain clarity and confidence to take your techniques beyond legacy marketing and steer your focus into a digital marketing framework.
SPONSORED BY America's Credit Union Museum
- Gain a better understanding of digital marketing by mapping out the digital customer journey
- Rise above the commoditized promotions of great rates and amazing service
- Win executive buy-in and support to break free from legacy marketing systems
- Go beyond tracking and reporting vanity metrics – learn how one financial institution increased digital leads by 1,500%
$350 Members | $450 Nonmembers
(Additional $50 for CD)
One registration gives your entire credit union access to the on-demand recording until November 16, 2018.
Already purchased? Go to the Online Training Center to view now.
Who Should Attend
- Chief Marketing Officers
- Vice Presidents of Marketing
- Advertising, Digital Marketing staff
- Open to all credit unions, regardless of membership or charter type!
- CPA credit information is below; recommended 1.5 CPE credits.
CPA Certification Credit Information
- Reviewer: Josie Collins, Education Manager, NAFCU
- Learning Objectives: Join this webcast to gain a better understanding of digital marketing by mapping out the digital customer journey. Rise above the commoditized promotions of great rates and amazing service, and win executive buy-in and support to break free from legacy marketing systems. In addition you’ll explore going beyond tracking and reporting vanity metrics, and learn how one financial institution increased digital leads by 1,500%.
- Program Level: Basic
- Prerequisites Needed: None
- Advance Preparation Needed: None
- Delivery Method: Group Internet-Based
- Recommended CPE Credits: 1.5 credits
- Recommended Field of Study: Marketing
National Association of Federal Credit Unions (NAFCU) is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. Learn more.
About Our Webinars
Our webinars are streamed live from NAFCU headquarters near Washington, D.C. Your audio/video feed of the presenters includes presentation slides and downloadable handouts. You can easily submit your questions to the presenters at any time during the live broadcast, with no dialing over the phone! The audio and video stream directly through your computer.
To qualify for a refund, cancellations must be processed prior to the live webinar date. Cancellations can be processed after the live webinar date, but refunds will no longer be issued and transfers would only be considered. Please email NAFCU's Member Service Center with your request for cancellation to firstname.lastname@example.org.