NAFCU's Certified Risk Manager (NCRM) designation can only be obtained during NAFCU's Virtual Risk Management Seminar. It's the ideal achievement for people like you who protect your credit union against ever evolving risk threats. It also demonstrates to NCUA that you and your credit union are dedicated to managing risk. Don't miss this opportunity to learn more about the NCRM designation, its benefits and best practices for exam preparation. Watch this short Preparing for the NAFCU Certified Risk Manager (NCRM) Designation webinar on how best to prepare for the NAFCU Certified Risk Manager designation.
- Review best practices to prepare for the NCRM exam
- Explore the best use of study materials
- Discover how to maximize your study time
Register Now for On-Demand Access
Registration is complimentary, but you must register to attend.
One registration gives your entire team access to the live webinar and on-demand recording until August 16, 2023.
Go to the Online Training Center to access the webinar after purchase »
Who Should Attend?
- Credit union employees responsible for risk, auditing, legal and operations who do NOT already have the NCRM designation
- Credit union executive management, attorneys and legal staff
- This webinar doesn't qualify for any continuing education credits recognized by NAFCU or NASBA.