The Federal Reserve finalized long-awaited changes to certain sections of Regulation CC, which implements the Expedited Funds Availability Act. The changes will update the check collection framework to reflect a system that is now largely electronic-based. Check hold, disclosure and exception requirements will stay the same.
Join this webinar for an in-depth overview of upcoming Regulation CC changes which include changes to subpart’s A, C and D of Regulation CC.
- Know what changes were made to Regulation CC and what’s staying the same
- Understand the indemnity changes for remote deposit capture
- Learn how to use restrictive endorsements to your advantage
$350 Members | $450 Nonmembers
(Additional $50 for CD)
One registration gives your entire credit union access to the on-demand recording until November 28, 2018.
Already purchased? Go to the Online Training Center to view now.
Who Should Attend
- Compliance and risk staff
- Open to all credit unions, regardless of membership or charter type!
- NCCOs will receive 1.5 CEUs for participating in this webinar.
- NCRMs can earn 1.5 CEUs for participating in this webinar.
- CPA credit information is below; recommended 1.5 CPE credits.
CPA Certification Credit Information
- Reviewer: Josie Collins, Education Manager, NAFCU
- Learning Objectives: Join this webinar to learn what changes were made to Regulation CC and what’s staying the same. You’ll understand the indemnity changes for remote deposit capture, and learn how use restrictive endorsements to your advantage.
- Program Level: Basic
- Prerequisites Needed: None
- Advance Preparation Needed: None
- Delivery Method: Group Internet-Based
- Recommended CPE Credits: 1.5 credits
- Recommended Field of Study: Management Advisory Services
National Association of Federal Credit Unions (NAFCU) is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. Learn more.
About Our Webinars
Our webinars are streamed live from NAFCU headquarters near Washington, D.C. Your audio/video feed of the presenters includes presentation slides and downloadable handouts. You can easily submit your questions to the presenters at any time during the live broadcast, with no dialing over the phone! The audio and video stream directly through your computer.
To qualify for a refund, cancellations must be processed prior to the live webinar date. Cancellations can be processed after the live webinar date, but refunds will no longer be issued and transfers would only be considered. Please email NAFCU's Member Service Center with your request for cancellation to firstname.lastname@example.org.