Prepare your credit union for the evolving regulatory landscape. Hear what's coming out of Washington firsthand from the experts. NAFCU's Regulatory Affairs team will provide you with an update on recent developments at the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) and National Credit Union Administration (NCUA), as well as other regulators. The team will also touch on what's coming next, including anticipated rulemakings that will affect your credit union.
This webinar is free to register and only open to NAFCU members.
- Learn about the latest developments on Capitol Hill, including housing finance reform
- Get a breakdown of Treasury's most recent recommendations for regulatory reform
- Hear how CFPB's plans for debt collection and small business lending will impact credit unions
- See what rules may be changed and modernized in NCUA's regulatory reform agenda
- Gain a better understanding of NCUA's closure of the Stabilization Fund and the 2018 equity distribution
- Learn how upcoming changes and proposals could affect your credit union's operations
Who Should Attend?
- CEOs, presidents and vice presidents
- Chief Operating Officers
- Chief Financial Officers
- Chief Risk Officers
- Chief Lending/Loan Officers
- Compliance, legal, paralegal, attorney and risk staff
- Credit union employees responsible for lending
- Fraud and security specialists
- Open to all credit unions, regardless of membership or charter type!
- NCCOs will receive 1.5 CEUs for participating in this webinar.
- NCRMs can earn 1.5 CEUs for participating in this webinar.
- NCBSOs can earn 1.5 CEUs for participating in this webinar.
- CPA credit information is below; recommended 1.0 CPE credit.
CPA Certification Credit Information
- Reviewer: Josie Collins, Education Manager, NAFCU
- Learning Objectives: Learn about the latest developments on Capitol Hill, including housing finance reform. Get a breakdown of Treasury's most recent recommendations for regulatory reform. Hear how CFPB's plans for debt collection and small business lending will impact credit unions. See what rules may be changed and modernized in NCUA's regulatory reform agenda. Gain a better understanding of NCUA's closure of the Stabilization Fund and the 2018 equity distribution. Learn how upcoming changes and proposals could affect your credit union's operations.
- Program Level: Basic
- Prerequisites Needed: None
- Advance Preparation Needed: None
- Delivery Method: Group Internet-Based
- Recommended CPE Credits: 1.0 credit
- Recommended Field of Study: Regulatory Ethics - Technical
National Association of Federal Credit Unions (NAFCU) is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. Learn more.
About Our Webinars
Our webinars are streamed live from NAFCU headquarters near Washington, D.C. Your audio/video feed of the presenters includes presentation slides and downloadable handouts. You can easily submit your questions to the presenters at any time during the live broadcast, with no dialing over the phone! The audio and video stream directly through your computer.
To qualify for a refund, cancellations must be processed prior to the live webinar date. Cancellations can be processed after the live webinar date, but refunds will no longer be issued and transfers would only be considered. Please email NAFCU's Member Service Center with your request for cancellation to email@example.com.