This webinar provides an introduction to the ACH Network and its attributes. Learn about the network that supports Direct Deposit and Direct Payment from an expert on The NACHA Operating Rules and Guidelines from NACHA, the organization that governs and administers the ACH Network. During this webinar, participants will learn the fundamental basics of ACH, including:
- ACH Network structure, settlement, and terminology
- Participant roles, rights and responsibilities
- ACH Debit and Credit characteristics and flows
- Standard Entry Class codes and appropriate uses
- Authorization requirements
Register Now For On-Demand Access
$295 Members | $395 Nonmembers
(Additional $50 for CD)
One registration gives your entire credit union access to the on-demand recording until July 11, 2019.
Already registered? Go to the Online Training Center to view on-demand starting July 11, 2018.
Who Should Attend?
- NAFCU Certified Compliance Officers (NCCOs)
- NAFCU Certified Risk Managers (NCRMs)
- Compliance, legal, paralegal, attorney and risk staff
- Accounting Staff
- Chief Operations Officers and operations staff
- Open to all credit unions, regardless of membership or charter type!
- NCCOs will receive 1.5 CEUs for participating in this webinar.
- NCRMs can earn 1.5 CEUs for participating in this webinar.
- CPA credit information is below; recommended 1.5 CPE credits.
CPA Certification Credit Information
- Reviewer: Josie Collins, Education Manager, NAFCU
- Learning Objectives: During this webinar, participants will learn the fundamental basics of ACH, including: ACH Network structure, settlement, and terminology; participant roles, rights and responsibilities; ACH Debit and Credit characteristics and flows; standard Entry Class codes and appropriate uses; authorization requirements.
- Program Level: Basic
- Prerequisites Needed: None
- Advance Preparation Needed: None
- Delivery Method: Group Internet-Based
- Recommended CPE Credits: 1.5 credits
- Recommended Field of Study: Regulatory Ethics - Technical
National Association of Federal Credit Unions (NAFCU) is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. Learn more.
About Our Webinars
Our webinars are streamed live from NAFCU headquarters near Washington, D.C. Your audio/video feed of the presenters includes presentation slides and downloadable handouts. You can easily submit your questions to the presenters at any time during the live broadcast, with no dialing over the phone! The audio and video stream directly through your computer.