Owning a home is one of the cornerstones of building wealth. Learn more about efforts to make mortgage credit for affordable home ownership more accessible in communities across the U.S through homebuyer education and readiness. Working together to solve affordability issues provides everyone an opportunity to partner, create and develop innovative solutions for borrowers, and to strengthen communities.
- Review homebuyer survey “What do consumers know about the mortgage qualification criteria”
- Understand how to address consumer knowledge gap
- Learn how to turn prospects into borrowers through education
- Discuss how you can reinforce your role as a trusted advisor
- Review three housing markets posing persistent challenges
$295 Members | $395 Nonmembers
(Additional $50 for CD)
One registration gives your entire credit union access to the on-demand recording until May 28, 2021.
Already registered? Go to the Online Training Center to view live.
Who Should Attend?
- Registrants for NAFCU’s 2020 Lending Conference
- Executive Management
- Lending staff
- Marketing staff
- Business Development staff
- Operation staff
- CPA credit information is below; recommended 1.5 CPE credits.
CPA Certification Credit Information
- Reviewer: Josie Collins, Education Manager, NAFCU
- Learning Objectives: Review homebuyer survey “What do consumers know about the mortgage qualification criteria”. Understand how to address consumer knowledge gap. Learn how to turn prospects into borrowers through education. Discuss how you can reinforce your role as a trusted advisor. Review three housing markets posing persistent challenges..
- Program Level: Basic
- Prerequisites Needed: None
- Advance Preparation Needed: None
- Delivery Method: Group Internet-Based
- Recommended CPE Credits: 1.5 credits
- Recommended Field of Study: Specialized Knowledge - Technical
National Association of Federal Credit Unions (NAFCU) is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. Learn more.
About Our Webinars
Our webinars are streamed live from NAFCU headquarters near Washington, D.C. Your audio/video feed of the presenters includes presentation slides and downloadable handouts. You can easily submit your questions to the presenters at any time during the live broadcast, with no dialing over the phone! The audio and video stream directly through your computer.