The COVID-19 crisis has placed significant pressure on the economic and financial systems across the world including credit unions. The most recent economic recession, ‘The Great Recession’, was mostly related to real estate loans, however, this current crisis is looking to affect all portions of the loan portfolio. This session will cover key considerations in estimating the allowance for loan losses (ALL) during these challenging economic times.
- Discuss the tools for managing risk factors on consumer, real estate, and commercial loan portfolio
- Gain clarification on the expectations related to the qualitative and environment factors assessment process
- Review tips for addressing loan modifications in allowance for loan losses (ALL)
Register Now For On-Demand Access
Registration is free, but you must register to attend.
One registration gives your entire credit union access to the on-demand recording until April 20, 2021.
Already registered? Go to the Online Training Center to view live.
Who Should Attend?
- Chief Financial Officers
- Vice Presidents of Finance
- NCCOs will receive 1.5 CEUs for participating in this webinar.
- NCRMs will receive 1.5 CEUs for participating in this webinar.
- CPA credit information is below; recommended 1.5 CPE credits.
CPA Certification Credit Information
- Reviewer: Josie Collins, Associate Director of Education, NAFCU
- Learning Objectives: Discuss the tools for managing risk factors on consumer, real estate, and commercial loan portfolio. Gain clarification on the expectations related to the qualitative and environment factors assessment process. Review tips for addressing loan modifications in allowance for loan losses (ALL).
- Program Level: Basic
- Prerequisites Needed: None
- Advance Preparation Needed: None
- Delivery Method: Group Internet-Based
- Recommended CPE Credits: 1.5 credits
- Recommended Field of Study: Finance - Technical
National Association of Federal Credit Unions (NAFCU) is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. Learn more.
About Our Webinars
Our webinars are streamed live from NAFCU headquarters near Washington, D.C. Your audio/video feed of the presenters includes presentation slides and downloadable handouts. You can easily submit your questions to the presenters at any time during the live broadcast, with no dialing over the phone! The audio and video stream directly through your computer.