In Anti-Money Laundering (AML) Model Validation, regulatory compliance consultant Justin Muscolino will discuss the background and details on the creation and implementation standards of anti-money laundering (AML) model validation. Topics covered will include: current regulatory expectations, the key components of a model validation, how often one should be conducted and what to look for in a request for proposal (RFP). During this webinar, we will also explore how to select a vendor familiar with the in-depth nature of the project, while being able to recognize their independence. Certain elements to the model are often missed in conducting a validation, which can lead to the possibility of an institution’s model not being validated and regulators to require institutions to repeat the process. You will learn best practices to help avoid this from occurring.
- Explore the regulatory requirements needed in conducting a model validation.
- Discover what key components are included in a model validation.
- Receive an update on where we see regulatory pressure to complete a model validation.
- Learn vendor due diligence best practices.
$295 Members | $395 Nonmembers
(Additional $50 for USB)
One registration gives your entire team access to the live webinar and on-demand recording until May 24, 2023.
Go to the Online Training Center to access the webinar after purchase »
Who Should Attend?
- Compliance, BSA and risk titles
- NCCOs will receive 1.0 CEUs for participating in this webinar
- NCBSOs will receive 1.0 CEUs for participating in this webinar
- NCRMs will receive 1.0 CEUs for participating in this webinar
- CPA credit information is below; recommended 1.0 CPE credits.
CPA Certification Credit Information
- Reviewer: Josie Collins, Associate Director of Education, NAFCU
- Learning Objectives: See key takeaways
- Program Level: Basic
- Prerequisites Needed: None
- Advance Preparation Needed: None
- Delivery Method: Group Internet-Based
- Recommended CPE Credits: 1.0 credits
- Recommended Field of Study: Regulatory Ethics – Technical
About Our Webinars
Our webinars are streamed live from NAFCU headquarters near Washington, DC. Your audio/video feed of the presenters includes presentation slides and downloadable handouts. You can easily submit your questions to the presenters at any time during the live broadcast, with no dialing over the phone! The audio and video stream directly through your computer.