53rd Annual Conference and Solutions Expo is Canceled
NAFCU’s executives have been meeting daily to discuss the coronavirus (COVID-19) to evaluate what we are hearing from the industry and guidance from the CDC. As cases of the virus continue to rise and uncertainty remains, we have made the decision to cancel this year’s 53rd Annual Conference and Solutions Expo, June 23-26 in Vancouver, Canada.
While the conference is being canceled, we will still host the Annual Business Meeting in June at NAFCU’s offices in Arlington and via a virtual format. More details to come.
We will miss seeing all of you in June, but the safety of our attendees and staff is of the utmost importance. It is vital for us as an industry to come together. Accordingly, we are adding additional programming to our 2020 Congressional Caucus in September. While the future is uncertain, we are hopeful that we will all be back on track by the fall.
Here is what needs to happen next with your hotel, flight, and registration:
- Registration options:
- Transfer your registration to the 2021 Annual Conference & Solutions Expo (July 27-30, 2021, in Savannah, Georgia) by May 31, 2020.
- Transfer to the 2020 Congressional Caucus (September 13-16, 2020, in Washington, D.C.) or another conference by May 31, 2020.
- Cancel with a full refund by May 31, 2020. We will need full credit card information to process the credit card refund.
- Please contact us at (800) 344-5580 or email@example.com to update your registration.
NOTE: if we do not hear from you on the above options by May 31,2020, NAFCU will automatically transfer your registration to the 2021 Annual Conference and Solutions Expo.
- Hotel: The conference hotels will cancel all individual room reservations booked within the NAFCU block. If you have booked within the block, you will receive a confirmation email from the hotel confirming your room cancellation by May 4, 2020. If your room was booked through a separate booking agency or under a spouse or guest’s name, or if you do not receive cancellation confirmation, please reach out to the hotel directly to confirm at the following email/phone numbers:
- Pinnacle Hotel Vancouver Harbourfront Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fairmont Waterfront Hotel Email: email@example.com
- Vancouver Marriott Pinnacle Downtown Call 1.888.236.2427; must provide confirmation number and the hotel name
- Fairmont Hotel Vancouver Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Flight: Flight reservations must be canceled by the individual who originally booked the ticket. Refunds or fee waivers vary with each airline, who will also determine whether they will issue credits for a canceled ticket.
Additionally, we are in the process of creating opportunities to deliver education on session topics through webinars and other digital formats over the next several months, so please watch your email for details on additional programming options.
We appreciate your patience and understanding as we have been closely observing this situation from the start. For the latest coronavirus updates, visit our website to view developments, resources, and more.
If you have any questions or need assistance with your registration details, please reach out to Chief Operating Officer Anthony Demangone at email@example.com or call NAFCU’s Member Services team at 800.344.5580, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Megatrends today. Mega success for your credit union tomorrow.
You’ll gain invaluable insights into the credit union industry at NAFCU’s 53rd Annual Conference & Solutions Expo, June 23-26, 2020 in Vancouver, Canada.
The program at NAFCU’s 53rd Annual Conference & Solutions Expo, June 23-26, 2020 in Vancouver, Canada, is designed for your entire leadership team to learn, workshop and strategize together.
Discover mega trends in the most important topics affecting credit unions, so your board and executive team can implement the most successful 5-year growth plan possible. You'll receive updates, ideas, and best practices, from a robust network of experts and peers who’ll help you make a solid plan for the future.
All in the vibrant city Condé Nast Traveler ranked one of the Best Cities in the World for two years running. And it’s no wonder why: this Canadian city is famous for its snow-capped mountains, deep blue sea, stunning skyscraper skyline, fresh-off-the-boat seafood, and so much more!
Coronavirus Update: View NAFCU's statement on coronavirus.
- Enhance your strategic plan with the newest ideas and takeaways you need to know to be successful for years to come
- Connect with peers for valuable insights during fantastic networking opportunities
- Boost your knowledge of trends in disruptive technology, big data, cybersecurity, consumer spending, and more
- Maximize member engagement by enacting a plan to intricately understand and act upon your members’ key needs
- Uncover the important questions that will get your teams discussing the right things impacting the performance of your credit union
- Earn the NAFCU Certified Volunteer Expert (NCVE) certification by passing the exam after the free, optional pre-conference workshop
- Position your credit union for the future with the latest in game-changing technologies from today's most trusted solutions experts
Who Should Attend:
- Credit union CEOs and presidents
- Credit union volunteer officials
- Credit union C-level executives and VPs
- All credit unions are welcome—special rate for members!
NAFCU's Solutions Expo is the hub for the latest technologies, applications and resources available to improve your credit union operations and efficiencies, drive new income, and better serve your members. Visit the NAFCU Services Preferred Partner Pavilion to engage with top-picked solution providers. All Preferred Partners have been peer-approved as superior in their solution category.
Contact us to learn more about exhibiting in the expo.
NAFCU Conference Registration Cancellation Policy
Cancellation requests must be made in writing to email@example.com. To qualify for a refund, cancellations must be processed 21 calendar days prior to the conference. A processing fee ($175 each for delegates, $75 for each spouse/guest) applies to all cancellations. Cancellations can still be processed after that date, but refunds will no longer be issued.