5 reasons to be a grateful leader
I hope you and your family had a wonderful Thanksgiving celebration yesterday. Being surrounded by family and friends is a great time to reflect on and remember the important things in life.
As you think about what you are most thankful for this season, I came upon an interesting post by Carey Nieuwhof that notes five reasons why grateful leaders make the best leaders.
HereÃ¢ÂÂs the list:
- Your overall gratitude impacts your overall attitude.
- A grateful leader sees opportunities others miss.
- Gratitude fuels generosity.
- Teams gravitate toward gratitude.
- Gratitude neutralizes your anger and jealousy.
Have you noticed that you lead your teams and organization better when youÃ¢ÂÂre grateful? I know I do. ItÃ¢ÂÂs much easier to be kinder and more compassionate when you realize how much you have to be thankful for.
Follow me on Twitter (@BDanBerger).