Credit union boards of directors have specific responsibilities under the Bank Secrecy Act and related rules and regulations. This webinar will address the roles and requirements for credit union officials under BSA to help you fulfill the requirements of BSA/AML and OFAC.
- Understand roles and responsibilities under BSA for board, supervisory committee, management and staff
- Learn required and recommended reporting under BSA, from SARs to risk assessments and policy reviews
- Identify training requirements and considerations, including unique training needs for officials
$295 Members | $395 Nonmembers
(Additional $50 for CD)
One registration gives your entire credit union access to the on-demand recording until February 13, 2019.
Already registered? Go to the Online Training Center to view live.
Who Should Attend?
- Credit union board of directors and supervisory committee members
- BSA/AML officers
- Risk managers
- Credit union Presidents and CEOs
- Open to all credit unions, regardless of membership or charter type!
- NCCOs will receive 1.5 CEUs for participating in this webinar.
- NCRMs can earn 1.5 CEUs for participating in this webinar.
- NCVEs can earn 1.5 CEUs for participating in this webinar.
- NCBSOs can earn 1.5 CEUs for participating in this webinar.
- CPA credit information below; recommended 1.5 CPE credits.
CPA Certification Credit Information
- Reviewer: Josie Collins, Education Manager, NAFCU
- Learning Objectives: Understand roles and responsibilities under BSA for board, supervisory committee, management and staff. Learn required and recommended reporting under BSA, from SARs to risk assessments and policy reviews. Identify training requirements and considerations, including unique training needs for officials. Discover new and developing trends and challenges in BSA.
- Program Level: Basic
- Prerequisites Needed: None
- Advance Preparation Needed: None
- Delivery Method: Group Internet-Based
- Recommended CPE Credits: 1.5 credits
- Recommended Field of Study: Regulatory Ethics – Technical
National Association of Federal Credit Unions (NAFCU) is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. Learn more.
About Our Webinars
Our webinars are streamed live from NAFCU headquarters near Washington, D.C. Your audio/video feed of the presenters includes presentation slides and downloadable handouts. You can easily submit your questions to the presenters at any time during the live broadcast, with no dialing over the phone! The audio and video stream directly through your computer.
To qualify for a refund, cancellations must be processed prior to the live webinar date. Cancellations can be processed after the live webinar date, but refunds will no longer be issued and transfers would only be considered. Please email NAFCU's Member Service Center with your request for cancellation to email@example.com.