The Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) continues to be an area of heightened concern for credit unions. Examiners continue to elevate compliance expectations for your credit union. This webinar will address key components of BSA, Anti-Money Laundering (AML), and Office of Foreign Asset Control (OFAC) compliance for your credit union. The webinar will provide basic understanding of the key components of the BSA as well as current examiner focus for compliance.
- Understand the basic requirements of the BSA
- Develop an understanding of BSA risks to apply to your credit union
- Anticipate examiner expectations and how to satisfy them
- Discuss risk assessment, due diligence, regulator focus and common issues
$295 Members | $395 Nonmembers
(Additional $50 for CD)
One registration gives your entire credit union access to the on-demand recording until April 10, 2021.
Already registered? Go to the Online Training Center to view live.
Who Should Attend?
- Board members
- Board chairs and vice chairs
- Supervisory committee members
- Presidents and Chief Executive Officers
- NCCOs will receive 1.5 CEUs for participating in this webinar.
- NCRMs will receive 1.5 CEUs for participating in this webinar.
- NCBSOs will receive 1.5 CEUs for participating in this webinar.
- NCVEs will receive 1.5 CEUs for participating in this webinar.
- CPA credit information is below; recommended 1.5 CPE credits.
CPA Certification Credit Information
- Reviewer: Josie Collins, Associate Director of Education, NAFCU
- Learning Objectives: Understand the basic requirements of the BSA. Develop an understanding of BSA risks to apply to your credit union. Anticipate examiner expectations and how to satisfy them. Discuss risk assessment, due diligence, regulator focus and common issues.
- Program Level: Basic
- Prerequisites Needed: None
- Advance Preparation Needed: None
- Delivery Method: Group Internet-Based
- Recommended CPE Credits: 1.5 credits
- Recommended Field of Study: Regulatory Ethics - Technical
National Association of Federal Credit Unions (NAFCU) is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. Learn more.
About Our Webinars
Our webinars are streamed live from NAFCU headquarters near Washington, D.C. Your audio/video feed of the presenters includes presentation slides and downloadable handouts. You can easily submit your questions to the presenters at any time during the live broadcast, with no dialing over the phone! The audio and video stream directly through your computer.