3rd Edition Now Available! Understand your credit union volunteer leadership role and how the credit union system works
The role of credit union board or committee member usually doesn't come with a job description. Whether new or experienced, as a volunteer leader you can find yourself working through issues without a firm understanding of the rules.
NAFCU's Credit Union Director Handbook removes this obstacle. Written by NAFCU's EVP/COO Anthony Demangone, the comprehensive, easy-to-search information gives you the knowledge and confidence to perform your volunteer leadership role to the best of your abilities.
- $24.95 Book includes free shipping and PDF version!
- $19.95 PDF only
The Credit Union Director Handbook will teach you:
- The role of a corporate board
- The corporate governance of credit unions and how credit union officials fit
- Fiduciary duties
- The credit union board's role in risk and compliance management
- NCUA expectations and the exam process
- The Bank Secrecy Act
- The inner workings of the credit union industry
- Key financial ratios that every volunteer should understand
Program Underwritten by Gallagher