Understand your credit union volunteer leadership role and how the credit union system works
The role of a credit union board or committee member usually doesn't come with a job description. Whether new or experienced, as a volunteer leader you can find yourself working through issues without a firm understanding of the rules.
NAFCU's Credit Union Director Handbook removes this obstacle. This comprehensive, easy-to-search information gives you the knowledge and confidence to perform your volunteer leadership role to the best of your abilities.
- $24.95 Book includes free shipping and PDF version!
- $19.95 PDF only
The Credit Union Director Handbook will teach you:
- The role of a corporate board
- The corporate governance of credit unions and how credit union officials fit in
- Fiduciary duties
- The credit union board's role in risk and compliance management
- NCUA expectations and the exam process
- The Bank Secrecy Act
- The inner workings of the credit union industry
- Key financial ratios that every volunteer should understand