The Board of Directors and the Supervisory Committee play a key leadership role in regulatory compliance. It is difficult or even impossible to set the correct tone at the top without knowing the compliance environment credit unions are operating in. In this webinar, we provide a broad overview of the regulatory compliance risks facing credit unions and the most pressing current compliance issues. We cover what the examiners are focusing on as well as some of the most common compliance program violations found at credit unions.
- Know what the examiners are focusing on
- Understand where resources are needed most for regulatory compliance
- Learn about the most common compliance program violations
- Review supervisory agencies agenda and outlook
- Discuss enforcement actions
- Walk through Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) hot button issues
$295 Members | $395 Nonmembers
(Additional $50 for CD)
One purchase gives your entire credit union access to the on-demand recording until May 15, 2020.
Already purchased? Go to the Online Training Center to view on or after May 15, 2019.
Who Should Attend?
- NAFCU Certified Volunteer Experts (NCVEs)
- NAFCU Certified Compliance Officers (NCCOs)
- NAFCU Certified Risk Managers (NCRMs)
- Board chairs and members
- Supervisory Committee members
- Compliance staff
- Risk staff
- Open to all credit unions, regardless of membership or charter type!
- NCVEs will receive 1.5 CEUs for participating in this webinar.
- NCCOs will receive 1.5 CEUs for participating in this webinar.
- NCRMs will receive 1.5 CEUs for participating in this webinar.
- CPA credit information is below; recommended 1.5 CPE credits.
CPA Certification Credit Information
- Reviewer: Josie Collins, Education Manager, NAFCU
- Learning Objectives: Know what the examiners are focusing on; understand where resources are needed most for regulatory compliance; learn about the most common compliance program violations; review supervisory agencies agenda and outlook; discuss enforcement actions; and walk through Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) hot button issues.
- Program Level: Basic
- Prerequisites Needed: None
- Advance Preparation Needed: None
- Delivery Method: Group Internet-Based
- Recommended CPE Credits: 1.5 credits
- Recommended Field of Study: Regulatory Ethics - Technical
National Association of Federally-Insured Credit Unions (NAFCU) is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. Learn more.
About Our Webinars
Our webinars are streamed live from NAFCU headquarters near Washington, D.C. Your audio/video feed of the presenters includes presentation slides and downloadable handouts. You can easily submit your questions to the presenters at any time during the live broadcast, with no dialing over the phone! The audio and video stream directly through your computer.